25 Apr Translations of GDPR documents
We can help you prepare for GDPR
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) was adopted in April 2016 and will soon come into effect – on 25 May 2018.
GDPR aims to:
- protect EU citizens’ rights in terms of the processing of data and personal details;
- compel companies to orderly deal with the data and personal details that they process.
How does GDPR effect you?
Have an e-shop, sell products or services, or maintain a client/supplier database? Then GDPR will definitely impact your business – and you’ll need to adapt accordingly.
Translations of GDPR documents
And just like any legislative change, GDPR necessitates new documents and texts that need to be incorporated.
We can provide translations of GDPR documents in law and marketing:
- Processing contracts
- Joint administrator’s contracts
- Information about and informed consent with the processing of personal data
- Records of data processing activities
- Internal guidelines for the mapping and processing of personal data
- General terms and conditions
- IT documentation ensuring protection of personal data
- and much more