2. The data collected by the operator may be made available to other data processors, in particular service and platform providers such as Google, Facebook, Mailchimp, Hotjar, and the following data processors:
3. The website can also be used in a mode which disables collection of data on website visitor behaviour.
5. Your consent is granted for the period specified below next to the individual marketing cookies. The consent to collect marketing data from cookies can be revoked at any time by changing the respective web browser setting.
6. Please be aware that pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the following rights:
7. At its website, Translata, spol. s r. o. collects the following cookies:
|Third party Cookies||Google Analytics||Obtaining of statistical data||According to browser settings or until
|Third party Cookies||Hotjar||Obtaining of statistical data||180 days|
|Third party Cookies||AdWords Retargeting||Identification within the Google advertising
network and retargeting
|Third party Cookies||Smartsupp||Obtaining of statistical data||180 days|
8. How to ban or delete ’cookies’?